Posted 7 months ago with 46 notes5 reasons to eat GARLIC
- Improving overall cholesterol levels
- Lowering blood pressure and decreasing clot formation, thus reducing the risk of stroke and heart attack
- Combating respiratory infections
- Minimizing symptoms of common colds, including sore throats
- Reducing fungal or yeast infections
Eating raw garlic (chopped or mashed) releases the herb’s full potential as the active component, allicin, forms only on contact with air. Garlic loses its antibiotic properties when you cook or dry it, and commercial garlic capsules do not preserve the full activity of the fresh bulb.
I’ve also noticed mosquitos don’t attack you as much either but be careful ! because garlic is heating and also increases sex drive :)